“Every writer I know has trouble writing.” – Joseph Heller
There are all kinds of writing coaches out there. Writing coaches who will help you break into copywriting, and writing coaches who are more like book doctors, taking on an editorial role. Writing coaches who promise to help you break into print, and writing coaches that promise you’ll make thousands of dollars working with them.
I’m not that kind of writing coach.
It’s not that I couldn’t help you with those goals, but they aren’t my passion.
My passion is increasing creativity, artistic freedom, and improving craft.
Anyone can help you be a published writer – I want to help you become a better and more confident writer.
I may be the perfect writing coach for you if…
- You want someone to help you burst past writer’s block.
- You want someone who will give you deadlines to meet and encouragement to meet them.
- You want someone who is dedicated to helping you discover your own style.
- You want someone who will give you writing and reading assignments, so you can learn by example.
- You want someone who will challenge you to create your best work, not just “publishable” work.
- You want someone who will give you honest, concrete feedback you can understand and use to improve your work now.
- You are working with poetry, short fiction, or short creative non-fiction.
If you’re my kind of client, then please contact me. Tell me a little about yourself and your immediate writing goals. We’ll see if we’re a good fit for each other. I’ve been working with aspiring writers since 2003, and I’d love to help you reach your writing dreams.
To contact me please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!
Need more information? Please feel free to review my…